Online Course License Agreement
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity of ten individuals) and NServiceBus Ltd. (“NSB”) in relation to the videos you have chosen to license (“Product”) according to the terms hereafter and which are available for on-line viewing and/or download (collectively, “Use”). By Using the Product, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not Use the Product.
YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT, THE USE OF WHICH IS LICENSED BY NSB TO ITS CUSTOMERS FOR THEIR USE ONLY AS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE PRODUCT, AND DO NOT CLICK ON THE "I AGREE" OR SIMILAR BUTTON.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Subject to the payment of the license fee either as individual lifetime access or team lifetime access ("License Fee"), NSB grants you a personal, nonexclusive, non-transferable license for the Term (as defined hereafter), to on line view and/or download the Product solely for your internal purposes and sole benefit.
You may not copy or publicly display the Product, including on your website, or otherwise rent or sub-license the Product, or create any modification or derivative thereof, or include it in any other product or service. You may not distribute or transfer the Product to anyone else or allow others to view the content in some other way. All rights not specifically granted herein remain with NSB.
2. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, NSB may terminate this Agreement if you fail to comply with its terms or conditions. In such event, you must destroy any and all copies of the Product you may have made. In such situation, NSB may also delete the online account used for accessing the Product.
3. COPYRIGHT. The Product is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. NSB or its licensors or affiliates own the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Product.
4. EXPORTING. You agree that you will not export or re-export the Product (or portions thereof) to any country, person or entity subject to U.S. export restrictions.
5. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New York
6. NO WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER NSB NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS ARE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR DATA) ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE PRODUCT. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES WHICH YOU MAY INCUR, THE LIABILITY OF NSB AND ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS IS LIMITED TO $5.00.
7. SEVERABILITY: In the event any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired and a valid, legal and enforceable provision of similar intent and economic impact shall be substituted therefore.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and NSB and supersedes all prior agreements, whether written or oral, with respect to the Product, and may be amended only in a writing signed by both parties.
© Copyright Online education by Particular Software 2017